Wednesday 26 February 2014

Then and now ~ 8/52


A little late in getting this one up. Last week went from crazy to crazier... I headed to a beach I would drive to often when I first got my license at 18. There used to be a jetty here, but it's long gone now. For some reason I thought I'd see the magic here I saw then. But that wasn't the case. An overcast and windy day, and a week of busy and doing my very best to let go of what I can't control may have dampened the view a little... but sitting looking out at the sea, even if for just a few moments, reminded me to breathe. And that was probably what I needed to remember most last week.

xx

Are you doing a 52 project or daily project of some type this year? If so, I'd love to know. I'm rather grateful I chose this photo project to keep me centred on my guiding word this year xx



3 comments:

  1. It's funny isn't it that we hope for magic that we found at a different time of our lives. I'm glad you had a chance to breathe, to take time out- perhaps that is a bit of magic right there x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a gift. Every single shot you take, you take me with you. I feel the calming energy and with it, I breathe too. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words and support. I'm so glad you stopped by xx